Technology companies such as software developers, game developers, hardware manufacturers, social networking companies, and telecoms play a significant role in today’s economy. Unfortunately, technology companies are increasingly at risk for lawsuits alleging non-performance, software or system failure, misrepresentations and related allegations. If you throw intellectual property disputes, privacy concerns and supply chain management issues into the mix, it becomes clear you require an insurance broker with the necessary expertise to help you navigate through a minefield of unique exposures.
Globalex can assist you in putting a comprehensive insurance and risk management program in place to minimize the risks faced by your technology company, so you can concentrate on providing critical services and solutions to your customers.
Are you a Technology Company with up to $2M in Revenue?
If so, click on Get a Quote Now to get started with our quick and easy online quoting system.
We’ve developed a secure and easy to use online platform allowing you to instantly obtain a quotation and bind coverage for your technology company.
The online program provides :
- Property Insurance:
Insurable values up to $200,000
- Commercial General Liability Insurance:
Limits of up to $5,000,000
Includes coverage for:
- Products and Completed Operations
- Tenant’s Legal Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Non-Owned Automobile Liability
- Errors & Omissions Liability Insurance:
Limits of up to $3,000,000
Includes coverage for:
- Breach of a client contract
- Breach of security and unauthorized access liability
- Virus or hacking liability
- Intellectual property including copyright, trade secret, trademark, service mark, trade name and trade dress infringement
Additional highlights of the online program:
- Worldwide coverage
- Possibility of adding Additional Insureds under the Commercial General Liability coverage
- Your policy can be fully managed online, including modifying your limits of insurance and processing your renewals
- Have access to the Globalex team if you have questions or need advice.
- Coverage provided by CFC Underwriters Inc., a representative of the Lloyd’s of London which carries an A.M. Best rating of “A”
- Technology companies with up to $2,000,000 in revenues.
- Up to 50 employees.
- Contract sizes not exceeding $1,000,000.
Program Excluded Classes of Business
- Mission critical financial software or live trading platforms
- SCADA software (industrial control systems)
- Medical software (used in a clinical context)
- Software or services to the aviation industry, containing any safety critical aspects
- Publishers of websites that allow third parties to upload user generated content to the site and make it available to the general public
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions with regards to the online quoting program.